Annie
Member-
Annie replied to the discussion 4" and 8" pieces of finished wood in the forum Design 2 months ago
4" and 8" pieces of finished wood
So I just priced out the 8″ deep 54″ TFETHICK, and it’s $674.95 (in Cherry, clearcoat)! So regardless if the TFETHICK is 6″ or 26″ deep, it’s the same base price?
-
Annie replied to the discussion 4" and 8" pieces of finished wood in the forum Design 2 months ago
-
Annie started the discussion 4" and 8" pieces of finished wood in the forum Design 2 months ago
4" and 8" pieces of finished wood
I really am in the process of ordering my cabinets, but now I am a little stuck. I am going to try to make a mudroom bench (see photo), and I would like to get the thin 4″ strips that you see above the bench area and 8″ wide section with the hooks (ignore my wonky placement of hooks – I couldn’t figure out how to align them in CA) from you…
-
Annie replied to the discussion Second Cart(s) for Separate Ordering in the forum BARKER CABINETS 2 months ago
Second Cart(s) for Separate Ordering
If you use Chrome, just make a new Incognito window and order away! The cart cookie is awesome and important to have. I’m in the process of ordering over 100 items. If it wasn’t for the cart cookie, I would be pulling my hair out since I can’t possibly order everything in one sitting!
-
Annie replied to the discussion Which Chief Architect Version? in the forum BARKER CABINETS 2 months ago
Which Chief Architect Version?
I started with Home Designer but switched to Professional when I needed more features and some of the other libraries that you can only get in the Pro version. You can also easily create a cabinet schedule in the Pro version (really helpful for getting the Barker order ready), create more detailed, customized elevations for your contractors…
-
Annie replied to the discussion Farmhouse Sinks in the forum BARKER CABINETS 2 months ago
Thank you, Chad – I like the new Forum upgrade! Looks great and much more modern.
-
Annie started the discussion Farmhouse Sinks in the forum BARKER CABINETS 2 months ago
I had some email exchange with Clayton before, and he had suggested that before I order the 2 door cabinet for my farmhouse sink, that I buy it and measure it. I ended up getting the Ruvati 23″ sink (https://www.ruvati.com/products/ruvati-23-inch-fireclay-farmhouse-kitchen-laundry-utility-sink-single-bowl-white-rvl2468wh/), and it is exactly…
ruvati.com
Handcrafted in Italy by skilled artisans that have dedicated generations to mastering their craft, the Fiamma collection from Ruvati features fireclay sinks at the pinnacle of art and form. As Ruvati is one of the few manufacturers to source true … Continue reading
