<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Cabinet Forums | Nina | Activity</title>
	<link>https://cabinetforums.com/members/f93a0500/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://cabinetforums.com/members/f93a0500/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Nina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:51:12 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9e5c559b2a20b99b08885e087be4ae6</guid>
				<title>Nina started the discussion 24&#34; wide trash pullout in the forum Design</title>
				<link>https://cabinetforums.com/forums/topic/24-wide-trash-pullout/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 00:43:28 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://cabinetforums.com/forums/topic/24-wide-trash-pullout/">24" wide trash pullout</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;m wanting to use a different trash pullout from Rev-a-Shelf than the one offered on the site. How can I order the cabinet with a hidden drawer without the hinges or a bottom drawer slide. </p>
<p></p>
<p>Here is a link to the trash pullout. </p>
<p><br&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1133"><a href="https://cabinetforums.com/forums/topic/24-wide-trash-pullout/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
<div class="bb-link-preview-container"><div class="bb-link-preview-info"><p class="bb-link-preview-link-name">fergusonhome.com</p><p class="bb-link-preview-title"><a href="https://www.fergusonhome.com/product/summary/1922905?uid=4636400&#038;utm_source=google&#038;utm_medium=cpc&#038;utm_campaign=12504221695&#038;utm_content=116883054137&#038;utm_term=&#038;gclsrc=aw.ds&#038;gad_source=1&#038;gad_campaignid=12504221695&#038;gclid=CjwKCAjw4dDTBhAqEiwAkHYmSt7PUd64KCJbMbosig98ckjGd0qcKeqMihDXFdryQ0y1DfcsZ1ZiTxoCENsQAvD_BwE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Access Denied</a></p><div class="bb-link-preview-excerpt"><p>Access Denied</p></div></div></div></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">517490f0d395737843f5ac8c774f111a</guid>
				<title>Nina started the discussion Slim Shaker tall doors in the forum Appliance Cabinet Sizing</title>
				<link>https://cabinetforums.com/forums/topic/slim-shaker-tall-doors/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 00:38:41 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://cabinetforums.com/forums/topic/slim-shaker-tall-doors/">Slim Shaker tall doors</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;m looking to order the kitchen with the slim shaker doors in white oak. I&#8217;m installing Thermodor column refrigerators. The note on the appliance panel section says that doors over 48&#8243; will have multiple panels.  Is there an example of this for the slim shaker door.  What about a slab panel? I&#8217;d prefer a single panel</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebadb27d1ae0472809ce574a1ce2abbf</guid>
				<title>Nina became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://cabinetforums.com/activity-feeds/p/1130/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 00:28:45 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		