Don
Member-
Don started the discussion Kudos to Your Packers! in the forum BARKER CABINETS 4 days ago
I received my order a little over a week ago. The pieces are beautiful, as I expected. What I didn’t expect, as a person who received thousands of pallets during my career, was the quality of the packing for shipment. I have NEVER seen anything like. Genius level stuff and very much appreciated. Extraordinary work. Clearly a business that…
-
Don updated their profile 2 months ago
-
Don replied to the discussion Which Chief Architect Version? in the forum BARKER CABINETS 2 months ago
Which Chief Architect Version?
I have almost finished the process using Home Designer 2026. Totally capable of laying out a kitchen using Barker objects. I also used it to build plans for the entire house for building permits, etc. I very seldom ran into limitations and always for fiddly stuff like modeling the exact trusses I have in the attic. Is that worth an extra…
-
Don became a registered member 2 months ago