<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Cabinet Forums | Chelsea | Activity</title>
	<link>https://cabinetforums.com/members/792ae765/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://cabinetforums.com/members/792ae765/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chelsea.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 18:17:44 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8f0823e8bd8f4507b98f86496460a69</guid>
				<title>Chelsea started the discussion Paint Colors in the forum BARKER CABINETS</title>
				<link>https://cabinetforums.com/forums/topic/paint-colors-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 02:20:10 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://cabinetforums.com/forums/topic/paint-colors-2/">Paint Colors</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Aloha. I’m wondering if you plan to add any additional white paint colors to your options. I’m looking for an off‑white shade that doesn’t pull yellow. I understand we could have the cabinets painted ourselves, but I really like your painting process — it seems very durable. I’ve heard nightmares about people paying to have their cabinets&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1193"><a href="https://cabinetforums.com/forums/topic/paint-colors-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10234e38fbafe97e9cf289b9091f393d</guid>
				<title>Chelsea became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://cabinetforums.com/activity-feeds/p/1191/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 02:16:45 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		